Need a prescription filled, but don’t want to get out?
You have options.
Option 1: ScriptDrop
All Kroger pharmacies, including our pharmacy in the MNPS Employee Wellness Center, are participating in a COVID-19 response program that allow you to request home delivery of your prescriptions (not including schedule II drugs). Here’s how it works:
1. Call your Kroger pharmacy to confirm your prescription(s) is ready and to arrange payment of any copays. (You can reach the MNPS Kroger pharmacy at 615-600-3854.)
2. Text 727478 on your smartphone, and fill out the form provided.
3. An $8 delivery fee will apply.
4. Orders placed before 11 a.m. Monday-Friday can be delivered after 2 p.m. Orders placed after 11 a.m. will be delivered the next business day.
5. No person-to-person interaction necessary; your driver will leave the medication on your doorstep.
Option 2: Home Delivery
If you are on an MNPS health plan, you can request home delivery with free standard shipping through your insurance carrier: Cigna or BCBS.
For BCBS plan enrollees, here’s how.
For Cigna enrollees, here’s how.